Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my decluttering and organizing blog. You may know, my husband Jake and I bought a house at the beginning of the year. We are unpacked (mostly) and settled in quite nicely. However, our stuff isn't organized at all and some things are just downright cluttered. I make lists of what I want to do, how I want things to look, and how organized I could be but it just never happens.

After seeing the movie "Julie and Julia", I was inspired to challenge myself to become better at something. After a long night of thinking, and looking at my messy pantry, I decided that organizing could be the way to go. I'll get my house in perfect order and make new habits as well. I decided to blog about all of this and maybe make decluttering easier for someone else also.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm going to make Jeremy read your blog so he can declutter too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!!! I can't wait to see how it goes becuase, suprise I am a complete disaster when it comes to organization as you may remember!! ! Hopefully I can learn or be inspired from you to work on my own house!!!

    ReplyDelete