Sunday, January 10, 2010

On My Way

Jake and I had our carpets cleaned last week by a great company called, "Free Carpet Care." No, the cleaning wasn't free but their last name is. Catchy huh? Anyway, they did a phenomenal job. They went into our office closet and saw a pile of broken down boxes on the floor. Sheri said she has a friend who is moving and needed boxes and asked if I would be willing to give them up. YES! Please take them! So, my office closet not only has a floor, but a clean one at that!

It's amazing how large it looks without the clutter on the floor. I'm on my way to having that closet cleaned out. My goal for our coming weekend (Tues and Wed) is to empty the closet completely, wipe down all of the shelves, and maybe finish painting in there so it flows with the rest of the room. I would also like to make our hall coat closet a linen closet instead by taking out the bar and adding more shelves.

Jake and I also had a friend of ours come over and analyze our bedroom. Jules is an interior designer and does decorative painting. She had some great ideas on where to put our furniture and some ideas for the walls to make things more interesting. I moved the furniture the other day and I'm very happy with it. We still have a lot more to do but I'm looking forward to making our bedroom a relaxing and beautiful place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment